Sunday 1 April 2012

Nice to meet you

I'm a young mom. At least I used to be, now I just have old kids. Three to be exact and its been one of the most challenging yet rewarding things I have ever done in my life. I also have a business which I frequently like to compare to having a baby. Both start as an idea, a dream perhaps, something you watch grow and change over the years. There are obstacles and tears but the good always seems to outweigh the bad, the bad gets forgotten with a hug and things move on. And with a great support system almost anything is possible. I am blessed with a husband that nods and smiles at my every new idea, parents that never give up on me and sisters that I laugh my way through life with. Not bad for the first few decades of my life, not bad at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment