Saturday 14 April 2012

I swear I don't swear

I don't swear. I swear I don't. I don't feel the need to, I never have. Its not like I can't, I'm a grown adult and no one is going to wash my mouth out with soap. I get made fun of for saying words like shoot and darn by my surrounding adults and I don't even think in curse words. I don't wave in traffic in case its misinterpreted. It's just something that doesn't appeal to me personally. I understand it's necessity in some situations like labor or when you hammer your thumb. I laugh when small children repeat it unintentionally and it's used in the right context to entertain people. I know you're probably thinking shut the front door...but its true. I always try and think of something more creative to say, to challenge myself. To bring myself to the next non-swearing level, I think its called pre-school.

No comments:

Post a Comment